IMines is a remake of a popular Windows game, the Minesweeper. It's written in C++ using pure WinAPI.
Although the base functionality is the same as the original it has some extra features and nicer graphics.
Completed game at expert difficulty.
- Nicer graphics than the original Minesweeper :)
- Three official difficulty settings (Beginner, Intermediate and Expert) as well as custom game settings.
- Game time is measured in milliseconds.
- The game is automatically paused when the window is minimized or another program is brought to top.
- When paused the game board is covered so you can not cheat by studying the game board while the game
timer is paused..
- When there count of uncovered fields around a square coresponds to its number, clicking the number with
both mouse buttons at the same time will automatically mark all remaining fields as mines.
- When all mines around a number are marked clicking the number with both mouse buttons will
uncover all the remaining fields.
- You can upload your best time to the internet and compare with others. Check the best times
here. This feature is temporarily unavailable.
Game in progress at beginner difficulty.
- Use the download link on the top of this page, save the .exe file anywhere and run.
- Should run on any version of Windows.